1. You may in no shape or form post hateful, nude, violent, unlawful, infringing, pornographic or sexual suggestive photos or other content via the Daily Deed app.
2. You are held responsible for any activity that occurs through your account. By using the Daily Deed app you are agreeing that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You are also agreeing that all information you provide to the Daily Deed app upon registration, and at all other times, will be true, accurate, current. You also agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
3. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Daily Deed users. You are responsible for keeping your Daily Deed username and password secret, secure, and away from any form of threat.
4. Your account will be terminated if you are caught defaming, stalking, bullying, harassing, threatening, impersonating someone other than yourself, or intimidating other parties.
5. Posting private or confidential information via your Daily Deed account including, but not limited to, your own or any other person's credit card information, social security number, alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers, or non-public email addresses may also end in your account being terminated.
6. Using the Daily Deed app for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is prohibited. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
7. You are solely responsible for the conduct of your account. You are also responsible for any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display via the Daily Deed app.
8. You are prohibited from changing, modifying, adapting, or altering the Daily Deed service in any way shape or form. You are also prohibited from changing, modifying or altering any another website in order to falsely imply that it is associated with the services of the Daily Deed app.
9. You must not access Daily Deed's private API by means other than those permitted by Daily Deed.
10. You must not interfere or disrupt the service, servers, or networks connected to the service. Including transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way an Daily Deed page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
11. You must comply with Daily Deed's community guidelines available here.
12. All accounts using the Services through the unauthorized means of, including but not limited to, an automated device, script, robot, bot, spider, crawler or scraper are prohibited and will be terminated.
Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or have the right to share.
As always, you own the content you post on Instagram. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
Post photos and videos that are appropriate for a diverse audience.
We don’t allow nudity on Daily Deed. This includes photos, videos, and some digitally-created content that shows sexual intercourse, genitals, and close-ups of fully-nude buttocks. It also includes some photos of female nipples, but photos of post-mastectomy scarring and women actively breastfeeding are allowed. Nudity in photos of paintings and sculptures is ok, too.
People like to share photos or videos of their children. For safety reasons, there are times when we may remove images that show nude or partially-nude children. Even when this content is shared with good intentions, it could be used by others in unanticipated ways.
Help us stay spam-free by not artificially collecting likes, followers, or shares, posting repetitive comments or content, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent.
Follow the law.
Daily Deed is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling firearms, and illegal or prescription drugs (even if it’s legal in your region) is also not allowed. Remember to always follow the law when offering to sell or buy other regulated goods. Accounts promoting online gambling, online real money games of skill or online lotteries must get our prior written permission before using any of our products.
We have zero tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content involving minors or threatening to post intimate images of others.
Respect other members of the Instagram community.
We want a positive, diverse community. We remove content that contains credible threats or hate speech, content that targets private individuals to degrade or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, and repeated unwanted messages. We do generally allow stronger conversation around people who are featured in the news or have a large public audience due to their profession or chosen activities.
It's never OK to encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases. When hate speech is being shared to challenge it or to raise awareness, we may allow it. In those instances, we ask that you express your intent clearly.
Serious threats of harm to public and personal safety aren't allowed. This includes specific threats of physical harm as well as threats of theft, vandalism, and other financial harm. We carefully review reports of threats and consider many things when determining whether a threat is credible.
Maintain our supportive environment by not glorifying self-injury.
The Daily Deed community cares for each other, and is often a place where people facing difficult issues such as eating disorders, cutting, or other kinds of self-injury come together to create awareness or find support.
Encouraging or urging people to embrace self-injury is counter to this environment of support, and we’ll remove it or disable accounts if it’s reported to us. We may also remove content identifying victims or survivors of self-injury if the content targets them for attack or humor.
Be thoughtful when posting newsworthy events.
We understand that many people use Daily Deed to share important and newsworthy events. Some of these issues can involve graphic images. Because so many different people and age groups use Daily Deed, we may remove videos or photos of intense, graphic violence to make sure Daily Deed stays appropriate for everyone.
We understand that people often share this kind of content to condemn, raise awareness or educate. If you do share content for these reasons, we encourage you to caption your photo with a warning about graphic violence. Sharing graphic images for sadistic pleasure or to glorify violence is never allowed.
1. With our Services you can create, upload, post, send, receive, and store content. When you do that, you retain whatever ownership rights in that content you had to begin with. But you grant us a license to use that content. you grant Daily Deed and our affiliates a worldwide, royalty-free, sub-license, and transferable license to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, and distribute that content. This license is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Services and to research and develop new Services for Daily Deed.
2. we may access, review, screen, and delete your content at any time and for any reason, including if we think your content violates these Terms. You alone, though, remain responsible for the content you create, upload, post, send, or store through the Service.
3. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Daily Deed may place such advertisements and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
4. The Service contains content owned or licensed by Daily Deed ("Daily Deed Content") and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Daily Deed. Daily Deed owns and retains all rights in the Daily Deed Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Daily Deed Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Daily Deed Content.
5. The Daily Deed name and logo are trademarks of Instagram, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Daily Deed, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part.
6. Daily Deed Service may be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Daily Deed reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Daily Deed including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Daily Deed encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. Daily Deed is not a content backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Daily Deed will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
8. Any Content will be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Daily Deed will not be liable for any use or disclosure of Content. You acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Daily Deed is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of special relationship. Your decision to submit any Content does not place Daily Deed in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your Content. None of your Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Daily Deed. Daily Deed will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
9. Daily Deed does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Daily Deed is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.